Overcoming anxiety disorders, depression, and stress can sometimes feel like we are in a war without hope or help at hand. As a community we are not immune to the effects that these conditions can have on our lives and the lives of those around us.
Join Donelle McInerney for an evening of personal transformation and holistic healing to help you learn how to better manage these afflictions on Wednesday, 20 March from 6pm to 7pm at the Dalyellup Community Centre.
You should attend if you answer ”yes” to any of the following:
- Stress and anxiety is impacting your physical and emotional health
- You feel stressed all the time and find it hard to ‘switch off’ and relax
- You feel tired and constantly depleted of energy
- Your thoughts keep you up at night, you struggle to get good quality sleep or suffer insomnia
- You suffer panic attacks
- You struggle to overcome negative thought patterns
- You have tried traditional therapies and are interested in a more holistic approach
- You live or support someone who suffers stress, anxiety or depression and would like to learn how to better support them.
Donelle McInerney is a Mental Health & Trauma Informed Practice Trainer, Yoga Therapy for Healing Teacher and a Health & Physical Education Teacher. Donelle has personally suffered from anxiety disorders for 45 years and is now in recover.