Community groups, clubs, or any organisation (profit or not for-profit) that is considering conducting an event that is of community benefit and require financial assistance to support their event are encouraged to complete an Event Sponsorship Application form.
In terms of community benefit, financial support is available to assist organisations to host sustainable events that:
- encourage visitors to the Shire;
- produce economic and / or environmental or social benefits;
- encourage community engagement;
- raise the Shire profile;
- are open to the general public; and
- Occur in / or provide significant direct benefit to the residents of the Shire of Capel.
Two rounds will be considered in 2017-18, with a round opening in August 2017 and January 2018; for one calendar month. Prospective applicants are welcome to contact Donna Sims, Community Development Officer on 9727 0302 to discuss their applications prior to submission.